Outreach uses QuickBooks as our accounting software. If you don’t have experience with QuickBooks but have one or more of the following it would be easy to learn:
- Are able to intuitively learn new software and procedures
- Seem to find data entry easy and not mind-numbing
- Have a bookkeeping background
- Are very logical, love numbers, and have a strong attention to detail
- Are able to follow instructions on how to enter data
We’re primarily looking for someone who can process checks with donor receipts, handle accounts payable and receivables, process staff reimbursement checks, reconcile bank and visa accounts, and other basic accounting pieces. If they are able to do more high-level accounting functions that’s just a bonus but is not required.
Must be someone who can work 2 days per week about 6-8 hours a day most days. We have flexibility on which days you would work and start/end times. Someone who has an attention to detail, can work in a Christian work environment, and has a passion for being part of our mission for homeless youth and young adults would be the best fit. As long as you can work one day a week during the 8-5 time slot, we can be flexible for the balance of the weekly time to be in the evening or weekend.
This would be an independent contractor/1099 position in the $12-$15/hour range, most likely 12-16 hours per week.
If you are interested please e-mail these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 3 references (at least 1 professional, at least 1 personal)
- In your e-mail, please include which days and hours they would be available.